Air Botswana provides the only scheduled direct air link between Gaborone and the Zambian capital. Business passengers find it more attractive to fly direct than to route...
Our certified maintenance repair and overhaul technicians are able to perform everything from routine turnaround and overnight checks to rectification of non-routine aircraft log entries and the most complex in-service repairs, , no one can offer better access to the parts, tools and equipment you need to keep your aircraft flying.
Line Maintenance and Operational Support at Air Botswana Engineering includes:
- 24/7/365 Overnight Checks
- Maintenance Control Center
We offer an extensive range of Aircraft Maintenance Services such as:
- A Checks
- Layover Checks
- Overnight Checks
- Defect Rectification
- Boroscope (including video)
- Avionics Troubleshooting and Repair
- Engine Change Support
- Flight Control Change and Rigging
- Component Replacement and Rigging
Some of the Airframe Maintenance Services we offer:
Aircraft Maintenance checks including A, B, and C checks
Performance of additional maintenance needs discovered during an aircraft maintenance check but are not included in the scheduled task requirements
Air Botswana’s fleet consists of the following aircraft to which this manual applies:
- ATR42-500 aircraft fitted with two 6 bladed Hamilton Standard 568F
Propeller assemblies and powered by two PW127E engines.
- ATR72-212A aircraft fitted with two 6 bladed Hamilton Standard 568F
Propeller assemblies and powered by two PW127M engines.
- BAe146-100 aircraft powered by 4 Honeywell ALF502-R5 jet engines.
- AVRO RJ85 aircraft powered by 4 Honeywell ALF507 jet engines
Air Botswana currently holds the Civil Aviation Authority of Botswana (CAAB) Aircraft Maintenance Organisation Approval No. B/IA/05 ACX